Late night shopping until 8pm on Thurs 12th and 19th Dec 2013
- 4pm Tue 24th Dec until Sat 28th Dec 2012
- Normal working hours resume between 28th-31st Dec
- Closed 4pm Tue 31st Dec until Fri 3rd Jan 2014 where normal hours will resume
- Any orders placed during the times we are closed will be processed in the order received and dispatched within 72 hours of our first working day back,
- Please allow additional time for your order to arrive during the festive and new year period
We are closed from:
Not everyone is blessed with voluminous, long lashes. Fortunately, the invention of false eyelashes gives hope to all the woman who want to have completely eye makeup look and long beautiful eyelashes. Except the fact that false eyelashes are used by all the celebrities and make perfection of eye makeup, that way becoming huge trend, they also make you feel confident and more desired while wearing them.
Here we will give you very easy and quick quide, through 10 steps, for applying false eyelashes, that does not require to be makeup artist.
1. First step is cleaning your eye lids. This is very important when applying false eyelashes, because the adhesive ( glue) will not stick to oil, so be sure to use an oil-free makeup remover and not use any oil –based makeup near your eyes.
2. The next step is finding ( choosing) colour and length. For a natural look, always stick with a colour that matches your own shade of lashes. Blondes and light color haired girls can go with a light brown colour of eyelashes, but all the other girls should use dark brown or black. For glamorous evening look everyone can use black eyelashes.
3. Most false eyelashes will need to be trimmed, because usually they are too long for most women. While trimming you should not use glue. Be sure to trim just a little at a time ( one or two lashes) , and not go too far, with help of sharp scissors. Keep testing all the time, by holding on your eyelid and seeing how well they fit across your lid. Curve them across your lid. Be sure they don’t extend past your eyelid, because that will be very uncomfortable.
4. The next step is adding glue to the false eyelashes. Don’t use too much.
. Apply a thin layer of glue to the false eyelash strip and wait one minute, to let the glue become tacky. Remember: The glue is meant to be applied only to the false eyelashes, not directly on your eyelid !
6. If you are using one by one individual lashes or clumps, start applying them at the outside and work toward the inner eye.
8. To make better and glamorous look, use liquid eyeliner and apply it over the eyelid. For final touch, put a little bit of mascara and blend it with your natural lashes.
9. When it’s time for removing your false eyelashes, make sure to be gentle. Because of the sensitivity of your eye lids, do not pull your eyelashes off without using eye makeup remover. Now is time for oil-based makeup remover. Let the remover soak in for a couple of minutes, and then you can remove your false eyelashes.
10. If you want to use your false eyelashes again, make sure to clean them according to the manufacture’s direction, and pull off any of the remaining glue. Let them dry completely before putting them again.
Learning how to apply false eyelashes through this easy 10 step guide, can lift your spirits and make you feel like a celebrity !
If you like this guide then please feel free to share it but leave the author title and link.
Author: Silvija J.
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011